Plantix automatically analyses all photos you and your team members add to tasks and comments. To diagnose your crop add a new task and attach images. Adding tasks is as easy as usual! Using Plantix doesn’t require any extra steps from you. If the issue is detected, you will see the icon and scientific name displayed on the image miniature.
You can diagnose your crops directly from your field! Use the SKYFLD APP to take photos and get immediate recognition results.
You can start task creation from the Tasks tab, field details, or you can create it based on a scouting note.
1. To attach photos to your task, click the icon. You can select images from your device.
2. Add the description, set a deadline and priority. You can also assign a task to your team members. Click Save.
3. After you save the task, you will be redirected to the task details view. Here you will find the AI diagnosis results.
4. Click to open the list of detected issues. Besides the pest / disease / nutrient deficiency name, we display information about the likelihood of correct recognition. There are 3 points on the scale:
- Very likely
Please keep in mind that recognition results highly depend on the resources of the Plantix database. If the likelihood category is Probable, you may consider consulting a crop advisor or agronomist before applying the proposed treatment.
5. To display a full description of symptoms and proposed treatment, click Learn more.
The popup opens where you can see:
- Common name
- Scientific name
- Pathogen class
- Reference image
- List of symptoms
- Symptoms description
- Proposed chemical treatment
What if no issues are detected?
If your crops are healthy, you will see a green dot on the photo.
Please keep in mind that Plantix is not able to recognize all pests/diseases, especially if the photo shows only minimal symptoms!
If Plantix could not recognise any issues, you will see a grey dot.
These are the possible reasons for the lack of results:
- The plant is healthy.
- The pest/disease is not in the Plantix database.
- We recognized some pests/diseases, but the likelihood is too low. We don’t want to mislead you.
- The photo quality, focus, or distance cause problems with recognition.
Pests & diseases recognition in comments
Plantix automatically analyzes all images you and your teammates attach to comments in tasks. If the issue is detected, you will see the icon and scientific name displayed on the image miniature. To access the full diagnosis, click the photo.
Next, click the bar below the image.
Recognitions from the comments are added to the list of all issues connected with a given task. If you see the detected issues number, but displayed photos are marked as healthy / not recognised, it means that more images were added to the comments.