Depending on your needs and preferred workflow, you can access tasks:
From the Tasks view
From the Field activities
From the Feed
From email notifications
1. Access tasks from the Tasks view
Log in to SKYFLD and click on the Tasks icon on the left menu bar. You will see the red indicator if there are new tasks assigned to you.
Here, by default, you can see all of the tasks from the fields on a farm that you are displaying. Depending on your access level, you may only view or edit them. You can switch to Assigned to me by clicking on the tab at the top of the list. Tasks are displayed in order based on the deadlines.
- To open the task details, click on the selected item. The field related to a given task will be highlighted on the map.
- To return to the Assigned to me / All tasks list, click the “X” icon at the top right corner of the task details view.
- You can also display and browse the list of already completed tasks. To do so, click the Done tasks button. Click on the selected task to open the details: the related field, description and comments, and completion date.
On the done tasks list, elements are displayed in order based on the completion date. If you and your team members completed several on the same day, the display within the group is based on the deadlines.
2. Access tasks from the Field activities
If you want to access tasks related to only one field, log in to SKYFLD and click on the selected field displayed on the list.
Scroll down to access the Field Activities section. Next, click on the Tasks tab. Depending on your access level, you may only view or edit them.
To open the task’s details, click on the selected one. If the pin or area is defined, you will see it on the map.
To return to the field details, click “X” at the top right corner of the task details view.
3. Access tasks from the Feed
If you want to access all tasks created on a given farm without switching between the fields, go to the Feed. You can filter the Feed by topic. Click on the list and select Tasks. To open the detailed view, click on the selected task summary.
4. Access tasks from the email notifications
There are 4 types of email notifications concerning tasks:
- All new tasks
- Assigned to you
- Tasks marked as done
- New comment
You can manage notifications settings and decide which type you want to receive.
To access a task, open an email and click the Go to the task button.
You will be redirected to the task details in SKYFLD.