From planning to execution - SKYFLD helps with handling tasks related to your farm and fields. All information you and your team need to complete work orders is stored in one place. SKYFLD allows you to create georeferenced tasks with advanced details such as task types, deadlines and descriptions. Improve the workflow and information exchange, easily assign the right people to farm tasks and browse through already completed actions. Use only one tool for communication within your team, efficient workflow and increased harvest.
Adding tasks directly from your field, even offline, is possible with the SKYFLD APP. All the tasks added via smartphone are synchronized with the desktop version of the tool. For example, suppose you are on the field and spot an area attacked by insects. You can create the task, mark the exact area of the occurring problem, take and upload photos and assign the task to the machine operator. Thanks to the SKYFLD APP, you don’t have to wait until you get back to your office - work directly from your field!
1. While creating a task, you can select its type:
- Work orders:
Seeding / planting
Spreading / fertilization
Spraying / application
- Field activities
2. You can set the deadline for each task. It can either be a single day or a date range. Deadlines help you and your team with task prioritization.
3. Assign team members so they don’t miss tasks they have to complete. This way, you also eliminate the use of multiple apps - SKYFLD covers your communication needs. Assigned users will receive email and/or push notifications.
4. Adding priority status lets you mark the most urgent tasks.
5. You can create georeferenced tasks (related to a point or area on your field) to point at the direct place where the task should be performed.
6. Besides the description, you can add photos and files to include all details needed for task completion.
7. Instead of entering data twice, you can create tasks from scouting notes.
8. Add and browse comments. If there’s any issue related to the task, keep the discussion in SKYFLD! This way, you will avoid misinformation.
9. Get notified when the task is marked as done. Browse through the done tasks list and keep track of the progress.
To learn how to add tasks, read the following article.