SKYFLD® allows you to show your farm, fields, and maps to others - or even let other users create those themselves. You can also use sharing feature to exchange notes or receive information about problem areas on your farm.
You can share:
- an entire farm, including all your existing and future fields
- a single field
- several fields
If you decide to share your farm or field, the new user does not need to have an active subscription, but they do need to have a SKYFLD® account.
Remember that if you share your account with different users, their actions affect your subscription limits.
1. Open the farm you want to share and open the Share tab in the top right corner:
2. Here you will see the list of all users that you have invited. For now, click the blue + Share button:
A dialog box will open where you enter the email address of the person that you want to share information with. Choose if you want to share your entire farm, including all your existing and future fields, a single field, or several fields. Tick the box next to the sections that you want to share.
3. Select the access level. It will determine what features the user will have permission to use. There are three levels:
- Read only
- View fields + scouting notes
- Full access
4. To proceed, click the Share button. We will send an invitation email to the address you have entered. If the user does not have a SKYFLD® account yet, we will ask them to create it.
5. You will now see the invited user on the list in the Share tab. Until they accept the invitation, you will see the “pending” status below their name. You can resend the invitation if needed. Once the user accepts your request, the “pending” status will disappear.