Biomass distribution is a feature that helps you examine different vitality sections on a biomass map of your field in more detail. You can also use it to find out exactly what part of your field falls into each section.
How to use the biomass distribution feature?
- Go to SKYFLD® and open your farm.
- Open the list of your fields and choose one of them:
- At the bottom of the field details section, you will see all your available biomass maps. Select the one that you want to examine.
- Click Distribution and vitality at the bottom of the page:
- You will see a chart that tells you how vitality is distributed on the biomass map:
You can hover over any column to see what part of the field area falls into that category:
In the example above, you can see that for 83.66% of your field, the vitality value is between 60% and 70%.
- Using the slider below the chart, you can get access to a more detailed biomass map preview.
For example, let’s say that you do not want to see the 60% and 70% vitality areas grouped. Instead, you would like to see the parts with the vitality of 60% or lower marked in red and those with the vitality of 70% or higher - in green. That way, you will be able to check which areas perform better.
You can do that by adjusting the slider. Click on the blue dots on each side of the scale and move them to your desired location. For the example above, let’s set the range to 55-75% vitality:
You can see that the biomass map changes as you move the slider:
You can go back to the default biomass map view by clicking Reset: