Biomass distribution is a feature that helps you examine different vitality sections on a biomass map of your field in more detail. You can also use it to find out exactly what part of your field falls into each section.
How to use the biomass distribution feature?
1. Log in to SKYFLD and choose one of your fields from the list. If the list is not visible, click on the double arrow icon next to the SKYFLD logo.
2. Once you click on the selected field, the Distribution and vitality button will appear at the bottom of the screen.
3. After you click the button, you will see a chart showing how vitality is distributed on the biomass map.
4. You can hover over any column to see what part of the field area falls into that category:
In the example above, you can see that for 64.75% of the field, the vitality value is between 40% and 50%.
5. Using the slider below the chart, you can access a more detailed biomass map preview.
For example, let’s say that you do not want to see the 40% and 50% vitality areas grouped. Instead, you would like to see the parts with a vitality of 40% or lower marked in red and those with a vitality of 50% or higher - in green. That way, you will be able to check which areas perform better.
You can do that by adjusting the slider. Click on the blue dots on each side of the scale and move them to your desired location. For the example above, let’s set the range to 35-55% vitality:
You can see that the biomass map changes as you move the slider:
You can go back to the default biomass map view by clicking Reset.