Notifications are e-mail messages about new events on your SKYFLD® account. You will receive them at the e-mail address you use to log in to the platform.
You can receive notifications concerning
- When new biomass maps are created (every couple of days)
- When vitality change is greater than 20% (vitality increase or decrease)
- When new scouting notes are created
- When you are assigned to already existing or new scouting notes
- When there’s a new comment in your scouting note or a note that you are assigned to
- When new tasks are created
- When you are assigned to already existing or new tasks
- When your tasks or tasks you are assigned to are marked as done
- When there’s a new comment in your task or a task that you are assigned to
How to enable or disable notifications
- Go to the Account section:
- Open the Notifications tab:
- Choose what type of messages you want to receive by ticking the right boxes.
- Click Save.
If you don't want to miss any updates when you are on the field or on the go, use the SKYFLD APP! Thanks to the push notifications, you will be up to date with all significant changes and field updates, even if you are not at your office!