If you decide to delete your field, you will lose all related data - including its crop history and application maps. All the users with access to the field will also no longer be able to open it.
Once deleted, a field cannot be restored.
How to delete a field
- Log in to SKYFLD and click on the field that you want to edit. If the fields list isn't open, click the double arrow icon.
- Click on the field that you want to delete.
- Open the field settings.
- Click the Delete field button at the bottom:
- Type in your password to confirm that you want to delete the field:
- Click Delete to finish the process.