If you decide to delete your farm, you will lose all related data - this includes, for example, fields, machinery, and all the application maps. All the users with access to the farm will also no longer be able to open it.
Once deleted, a farm cannot be restored. If you would rather pass the ownership to someone else instead, read our article and find out how to do it.
How to delete a farm
- Open the farm you want to delete. You can find out more about switching between farms in this article.
- Click the Settings button in the top right corner:
- Open the Delete farm tab:
- Confirm that you want to delete your farm. To do that, type yes into the first box:
- Enter your password into the box below.
- Once you do that, you will see that the delete button below has become available. Click on it to finish the process: