If you want to transfer the farm to someone else, the new owner needs to have an active SKYFLD® subscription (this does not include the free trial).
Make sure that your farm and all its fields will not exceed the new owner’s subscription limits.
How to change the owner of a farm
- Open the farm that you want to transfer.
- Click the Settings button in the top right corner:
- Go to the Change owner tab, you will see the following screen:
- Enter the email address of the new owner.
- Type in your password to confirm that you want to transfer the farm.
- Click Save.
|If your farm or fields exceed the new owner’s subscription limits, you will see an error message, and the other user will receive an e-mail about the required plan upgrade.|
All done! We will now automatically transfer the farm, and the new owner will soon receive an email notification.
The farm should become visible on their account within a minute - if it does not appear, ask the new owner to refresh the page.