How to export an application map
- Open the fields list by clicking on the double arrow icon:
- Click on the chosen field.
- Click on the seeding, fertilisation or crop protection maps, then select the one you want to export:
- Once you open the map, click Export at the bottom of the page:
- Click on Select terminal and choose a device from the list:
If you have not added any terminals to the machinery list yet, find out how to do it.
You can find the list of the supported devices at the end of this article.
If your terminal is not on the list, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org - we will try to find a solution as quickly as possible.
You can also download a shapefile of your field by choosing the ESRI shapefile option on the list of terminals.
- Your file package will start downloading automatically. You can open it from your browser's download folder.
To include several formats in a single downloadable file, we have compressed them into a .zip package. Do not upload the .zip file to your terminal - you need to unpack it first.