Subscription plans are available only in Germany 🇩🇪. Coming soon in other regions!
Only a farm owner can manage a subscription.
Subscriptions are connected to the farms created by a farm owner. If you are a user invited to the farm, you don’t have to buy a subscription - your access depends on the plan the farm owner selected.
1. Log in and go to the account section. Click the icon.
2. Click Subscription & Billing and scroll down to your current subscription summary.
3. To switch to another billing cycle, click Monthly or Annual. Click the Upgrade button.
4. The pop-up opens where you can review your order. You will see the updated cost of your subscription. If you switch from an annual to a monthly plan, you won't be charged until the original (annual) billing cycle ends. Click Proceed to Checkout.
5. Now, you can change the payment method or update billing information. You can also proceed with those you used for your previous payments. Click Pay & Subscribe. If you switch from an annual to a monthly payment, your bill will equal 0 until the end of the original billing cycle. It is because you paid upfront for the annual subscription. After the initial billing period ends, you will pay regularly a monthly fee.
6. You can close the pop-up. You will receive an e-mail with the confirmation of your subscription update.