Subscription plans are available only in Germany 🇩🇪. Coming soon in other regions!
Only a farm owner can manage a subscription.
Subscriptions are connected to the farms created by a farm owner. If you are a user invited to the farm, you don’t have to buy a subscription - your access depends on the plan the farm owner selected.
By default, the SKYFLD Pro subscription renews automatically. Your subscription may expire when you cancel it, or your card expires. In case of the card expiration, please read the article about changing payment method.
In the Subscription & Billig tab, you will see the date of your SKYFLD Pro Plan expiration, and it depends on your billing cycle. Until that time, you have access to all Pro features.
After the expiration date, your plan will automatically switch to the SKYFLD Basic.
- It means you and all your coworkers will no longer see tasks, scouting notes, and comments created by other team members. Remember that subscription concerns all farms you own!
- You will see your Variable Rate maps, but you won’t be able to export them, as export is a Pro feature.
- Yield and Soil maps upload will not be available.
- Premium Weather panel will not be available.
- You can not create new farms/fields if you exceed the 1000ha limit.
You can continue working using the SKYFLD Basic Plan or upgrade to the SKYFLD Pro anytime and restore all farm data!