Subscription plans are available only in Germany 🇩🇪. Coming soon in other regions!
Only a farm owner can manage a subscription.
Subscriptions are connected to the farms created by a farm owner. If you are a user invited to the farm, you don’t have to buy a subscription - your access depends on the plan the farm owner selected.
I want to increase the hectare limit
1. Log in and go to the account section. Click the icon.
2. Click Subscription & Billing and scroll down to see your current subscription limits.
3. Enter the new hectare limit or move the slider to see your new subscription cost.
4. Click the Upgrade button.
5. The pop-up opens where you can see the new total cost of your subscription. Click Proceed to Checkout.
6. Now, you can review and change the payment method and billing details. To finalise, click the Pay&Subscribe button.
7. You can close the pop-up. You will receive an e-mail with the upgrade confirmation.
I want to decrease the hectare limit
1. To decrease the hectare limit, you have to remove the farms/fields so you can fit within the new limit you want to set. For example, if you have 10 fields, 10 ha each, and want to set your new hectare limit to 80 ha, you must remove 2 fields first. Here, you can learn how to delete fields.
2. Next, go to the account section. Click the icon.
3. Go to the Subscription & Billing tab and scroll down to see your current hectare limit. Click Cancel subscription.
4. The pop-up opens where you have to confirm your choice. After your subscription expires, you will be able to decrease the hectare limit. If you are on an annual plan, you were billed in advance for a whole year. We do not refund the cost, regardless of the billing period.
5. At the bottom of the Subscription & Billing tab, you will see your SKYFLD Pro subscription expiration date. On that day, you will be able to subscribe to the SKYFLD Pro Plan again, but with a new, decreased hectare limit.